Simple Past Exercise


Using the following verbs complete the sentences in past tense:
    

     catch    take     throw    steal    freeze     meet    make    have    bleed    cut   go   sell



1-Ali_____________a course in English last year.

2-Mr. and Mrs. Smith needed some money, so they ________________their car.

3-George ________________ his hand with a knife. It_______________ a lot.

4-He_______________ the ball to Jane, and she caught it.

5-It was so cold yesterday, so the lake ____________.

6-I ________________my keys a minute ago, and now I can't find them.

7-She knocked on the door and _____________ in.

8-Someone ______________ my wallet, but fortunately the police____________ him at once.

9-The exam was very difficult, so I________________ a lot of mistakes.

10-They________________ in 1994 and got married in the same year.

No comments:

Post a Comment